Christopher & Banks Corporation (NYSE: CBK), a specialty women’s apparel retailer, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a change in the Company’s fiscal year-end to the Saturday nearest to the end of January, rather than the Saturday nearest to the end of February. This change is effective for the Company’s current fiscal year and the Company believes this change will provide certain benefits, including aligning its reporting periods to be more consistent with that of other specialty retail companies.
About Christopher & Banks
Christopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis-based specialty retailer of women’s clothing. As of January 9, 2012, the Company operates 767 stores in 45 states consisting of 465 Christopher & Banks stores, 236 stores in their plus size clothing division CJ Banks, 43 dual stores and 23 outlet stores. The Company also operates the www.ChristopherandBanks.com and www.CJBanks.com e-commerce websites.
Keywords: Christopher & Banks, CJ Banks, Women’s Clothing, Plus Size Clothing, Petites, Extended Sizes, Outfits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV