Christopher & Banks Corporation (NYSE: CBK), a specialty women’s apparel retailer, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a change in the Company’s fiscal year-end to the Saturday nearest to the end of January, rather than the Saturday nearest to the end of February. This change is effective for the Company’s current fiscal year and the Company believes this change will provide certain benefits, including aligning its reporting periods to be more consistent with that of other specialty retail companies.
About Christopher & Banks
Christopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis-based specialty retailer of women’s clothing. As of January 9, 2012, the Company operates 767 stores in 45 states consisting of 465 Christopher & Banks stores, 236 stores in their plus size clothing division CJ Banks, 43 dual stores and 23 outlet stores. The Company also operates the www.ChristopherandBanks.com and www.CJBanks.com e-commerce websites.
Keywords: Christopher & Banks, CJ Banks, Women’s Clothing, Plus
Size Clothing, Petites, Extended Sizes, Outfits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV