BEIJING, Jan. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- ChinaEdu Corporation (NASDAQ: CEDU) ("ChinaEdu" or the "Company"), a leading online educational services provider in China, today announced that the Company had been honored with five prestigious education industry awards for 2011.
ChinaEdu was honored with the following five awards for 2011:
- NetEase (Nasdaq: NTES) named ChinaEdu Corporation to their "Top Ten Education Group" list and named Ms. Julia Huang, chairman and chief executive officer of ChinaEdu, a "Top Ten Leader in Education"
- Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK: 700) named ChinaEdu Corporation " China's Most Powerful Education Group"
- Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK: 700) also elected ChinaEdu Corporation's 101 Online School as a "Top Ten Online Education Group in China"
- Sina (Nasdaq: SINA) designated ChinaEdu Corporation as the "Education Group Leader in China"
- For the seventh consecutive year, Sina (Nasdaq: SINA) named ChinaEdu Corporation's 101 Online School a "Top Ten Most Famous Online Education Brand"
Julia Huang, chairman and chief executive officer of ChinaEdu commented, "It is a great honor to be recognized as a leader in our industry and accolades like the NetEase, Tencent and Sina awards demonstrate our commitment to making each of our programs interactive and fun as we strive to change the mindset of students, encouraging them to become believers in the joy of learning. We are constantly improving our materials and courses and exploring new delivery methods that allow even greater access to education as technological innovation and customer satisfaction are paramount to our success. Looking forward to the coming year, we are confident that our core online degree programs and our 101 Online School will continue to thrive as our other business divisions gain traction."
About ChinaEduChinaEdu Corporation is an educational services provider in China, incorporated as an exempted limited liability company in the Cayman Islands. Established in 1999, the Company's primary business is to provide comprehensive services to the online degree programs of leading Chinese universities. These services include academic program development, technology services, enrollment marketing, student support services and finance operations. The Company's other lines of businesses include the operation of private primary and secondary schools, online interactive tutoring services and providing marketing, support for international and elite curriculum programs and online learning community for adult students. The Company believes it is the largest service provider to online degree programs in China in terms of the number of higher education institutions that are served and the number of student enrollments supported. The Company currently has 19 long-term contracts that generally vary from 10 to 50 years in length. ChinaEdu also performs recruiting services for 21 universities through nationwide learning center network. For investor and media inquiries, please contact: Helen PlummerSenior Investor Relations CoordinatorChinaEdu CorporationPhone: +86 13911672124E-mail: email@example.com Jin YuInvestor Relations ManagerChinaEdu CorporationPhone: +86 15711096022E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE ChinaEdu Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV