VANCOUVER, Jan. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM | TSX: FVI | BVL: FVI) is pleased to announce that it will be presenting at the 3 rd Annual Dahlman Rose & Co. Emerging Miners CEO Conference this month at the Omni Berkshire Place in New York City. Jorge A. Ganoza, Fortuna's President, CEO and co-founder, will join top executives from more than 40 emerging mining companies at the meeting on January 12 th and 13 th.
"Fortuna is looking forward to participating in New York's premier mining conference, and broadening our exposure among US institutional investors. The Company's inclusion on Dahlman Rose's roster marks a good beginning to the year," said Ganoza.
About Dahlman Rose & Co.
Dahlman Rose & Co., LLC (MEMBER: FINRA/SIPC) is a research-driven investment bank focused on energy, transportation, infrastructure, and other industries that compose the global supply chain. The firm's industry-leading analysts, bankers, and traders offer unique insight into the companies and markets that provide the building blocks of the global economy. Dahlman Rose provides institutional sales and trading, equity research, mergers and acquisitions advisory, and underwriting services. For more information regarding Dahlman Rose, please visit www.drco.com.About Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Established in 2004, Fortuna is a growth-oriented silver and base metal producer focused on mining opportunities in Latin America. Its primary assets are the Caylloma silver mine in southern Peru and the San Jose silver-gold mine in Mexico. The Company is also engaged in exploration activities at the Mario property in central Peru and is selectively pursuing additional acquisition opportunities in the region. For more information, please visit our website at www.fortunasilver.com. ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV