- Amortization expense associated with acquisition-related intangible assets, which the Company expects to be approximately $5.2 million and $1.3 million for the full year and first quarter 2012, respectively, and which the Company expects will reduce GAAP earnings per share by approximately $0.11 and $0.03 for the respective periods.
- A charge of approximately $1.0 million in the second half of 2012 to write off the cost of previously capitalized internally developed software costs due to the Company’s implementation of a world-wide enterprise resource planning platform in 2012. The Company expects this charge will reduce GAAP earnings per share by approximately $0.02.
Natus Medical Announces 2012 Annual And First Quarter Financial Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.