- Amortization expense associated with acquisition-related intangible assets, which the Company expects to be approximately $5.2 million and $1.3 million for the full year and first quarter 2012, respectively, and which the Company expects will reduce GAAP earnings per share by approximately $0.11 and $0.03 for the respective periods.
- A charge of approximately $1.0 million in the second half of 2012 to write off the cost of previously capitalized internally developed software costs due to the Company’s implementation of a world-wide enterprise resource planning platform in 2012. The Company expects this charge will reduce GAAP earnings per share by approximately $0.02.
Natus Medical Announces 2012 Annual And First Quarter Financial Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.