Natus Medical Incorporated (Nasdaq:BABY) today announced its financial guidance for the first quarter and full year 2012.
For the full year 2012, the Company expects to report revenue of approximately $260 million and non-GAAP earnings per share of approximately $0.60. For the first quarter of 2012, the Company expects to report revenue of approximately $60 million and non-GAAP earnings per share of approximately $0.07.
In commenting on the Company’s financial guidance for 2012, Jim Hawkins, Chief Executive Officer of Natus said, “Our strong first quarter in 2011 presents a challenging comparison for this year’s first quarter. However, for our full year 2012 we look for solid earnings growth as we continue to execute on our strategy of organic growth and accretive acquisitions. We expect our profitability to improve throughout the year as we benefit from continued cost cutting measures and the integration of Embla into our operations. As we have communicated recently, we are focused on driving profitability and operating margins to historic levels.”
The Company’s non-GAAP earnings per share guidance excludes the following charges:
- Amortization expense associated with acquisition-related intangible assets, which the Company expects to be approximately $5.2 million and $1.3 million for the full year and first quarter 2012, respectively, and which the Company expects will reduce GAAP earnings per share by approximately $0.11 and $0.03 for the respective periods.
- A charge of approximately $1.0 million in the second half of 2012 to write off the cost of previously capitalized internally developed software costs due to the Company’s implementation of a world-wide enterprise resource planning platform in 2012. The Company expects this charge will reduce GAAP earnings per share by approximately $0.02.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV