- RMB, Inc. and Gault Financial, LLC – $10.5 million investment in first lien secured debt with equity warrant participation; the company is a healthcare revenue cycle management company serving customers nationwide.
- Radial Drilling Services Inc. – $4.2 million investment in first lien secured debt with equity warrant participation; the company is a provider of patented technologies, equipment and personnel to increase production in mature oil and gas wells using radial drilling through modified coiled tubing technology.
- SAMBA Holdings, Inc. – $4.0 million investment, consisting of $3.0 million in first lien secured debt and $1.0 million in direct equity; the company is a leading provider of fleet compliance software and services to car and truck fleet owners.
- Willis Group, LLC – $9.0 million investment in first lien secured debt; the company is a provider of staffing and recruitment services through three specialized brands.
- NRP Jones, LLC – $15.0 million investment, consisting of $12.1 million in first lien secured debt and $2.9 million in direct equity; the company manufactures hydraulic, industrial, and oilfield hoses, fittings and assemblies for both original equipment manufacturers and hose and fitting distributors.
Main Street Capital Provides Fourth Quarter 2011 Portfolio Activity Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.