REHOVOT, Israel, January 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. (Nasdaq: NVMI), provider of leading edge stand alone metrology and the market leader of integrated metrology solutions to the semiconductor process control market, is reaffirming its fourth quarter and full year 2011 financial guidance. As mentioned in the company's results press release for the third quarter published November 1, 2011, Nova expects revenues of $16-$19 million with net profitability of 1%-8% for the fourth quarter of 2011, which implies record annual revenues of $100-$103 million and record annual net income of $23-$25 million for the full year of 2011. In addition to reaffirming 2011 guidance, Gabi Seligsohn, President and CEO, will discuss the business outlook, and describe the company's strategy for preparing for the next major industry upturn when addressing the 14th Annual Needham Growth Conference on January 10, 2012.
The presentation will cover:
- Indications of gradual improvement in demand
- Reasons for management's continued conviction that the transition to next generation design rules must continue despite macro-related caution
- Longer-term business strategy and new growth engines
- Aggressive product innovation program, coupled with infrastructure enhancements and focus on service and support to enhance customer partnerships
An audio webcast of the conference presentation will be available on the company's website.Nova plans to announce fourth quarter and full year results and give financial guidance for the first quarter of 2012 before the market opens on Wednesday, February 15, 2012. In conjunction with this release, Nova will host a conference call later that same day at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The call will also be webcast together with an online presentation, which will be accessible from a link at Nova's website at http://www.nova.co.il To participate, please call one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin by placing your calls 5 minutes before the conference call commences. If you are unable to connect using the toll-free numbers, please try the international dial-in number.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV