Ark Restaurants Corp. (NASDAQ:ARKR) (“ Ark”) announced today that Robert Towers has submitted his resignation as President and Chief Operating Officer effective January 1, 2012. Mr. Towers, who has been with the company in varying capacities for 28 years, decided to leave Ark to pursue several other business opportunities.
“Bob has played a key role in our development and we thank him for his services and valuable contribution to our success,” said Michael Weinstein, Chairman and CEO of Ark. “We wish him well in his future endeavors.”
Ark Restaurants owns and operates 20 restaurants and bars, 28 fast food concepts and catering operations in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Las Vegas, NV. Six restaurants are located in New York City, three are located in Washington, D.C., seven are located in Las Vegas, Nevada, two are located in Atlantic City, New Jersey, one is located at the Foxwoods Resort Casino in Ledyard, Connecticut and one is located in Boston, Massachusetts. The Las Vegas operations include five restaurants within the New York-New York Hotel & Casino Resort and operation of the hotel's room service, banquet facilities, employee dining room and six food court concepts; one bar within the Venetian Casino Resort, as well as three food court concepts and one restaurant within the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino. In Atlantic City, New Jersey, the Company operates a restaurant and a bar in the Resorts Atlantic City Hotel and Casino. The operations at the Foxwoods Resort Casino include one fast food concept and six fast food concepts at the MGM Grand Casino. In Boston, Massachusetts, the Company operates a restaurant in the Faneuil Hall Marketplace. The Florida operations under management include five fast food facilities in Tampa, Florida and seven fast food facilities in Hollywood, Florida, each at a Hard Rock Hotel and Casino operated by the Seminole Indian Tribe at these locations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV