Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE Amex: LCI) said that it received a letter from NYSE Regulation advising that the Company did not comply with Sections 703 and 1009 of the NYSE Amex Company Guide, which required the Company to provide the NYSE Amex Exchange with at least ten days prior notice of the December 9, 2011 record date for its upcoming 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. The Company filed a Form 8-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission on December 22, 2011; the NYSE Amex notified the Company that, in addition, it needed to issue a news release.
About Lannett Company, Inc.:
Lannett Company, founded in 1942, develops, manufactures, packages, markets and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for a wide range of indications. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.lannett.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV