To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening.
Darden Restaurants (DRI): "I read some good research on Darden. Let's hold the stock, but not buy it until we see the turn."Navios Maritime Partners (NMM): "I've seen day rates not going up. I like Nordic American Tanker (NAT)." Public Service Enterprise (PEG): "This stock has done well, up 6.6% for last year. I say stick with it." > >> Bull or Bear? Vote in Our Poll Transocean (RIG): "Keep looking. Don't pull the trigger. I want to stay away." Annaly Capital (NLY): "I want you to own this stock. It's got a great yield." Vail Resorts (MTN): "No. It's way too risky for me. If you want entertainment, go with Walt Disney (DIS)." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV