This entry from Jim Cramer's blog is brought to you compliments of Real Money -- the popular investor's source for financial coverage and analysis. To see all the blogs, including Jim's, in real time, click here >>
NEW YORK ( RealMoney) -- It is truly a frontsie-backsie moment here in the stock market. We have the euro plummeting and we look the other direction, a car-wreck that's not producing an ounce of rubber-necking, let alone a 100 car pileup. We have a bank group with severe number cuts that doesn't collapse.
And today we have a remarkable group of companies rallying; companies that have been under attack from short-sellers for as long as we can remember and they are all rallying. First is Netflix (NFLX), which has been on a tear ever since the year began as if either the sellers have walked away or the short-sellers have decided not to press their luck just in case the streaming business has gained steam. Netflix has raised the capital it needs. Maybe the negative story isn't playing out any longer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV