This entry from Jim Cramer's blog is brought to you compliments of Real Money -- the popular investor's source for financial coverage and analysis. To see all the blogs, including Jim's, in real time, click here >>
NEW YORK (RealMoney) -- It is truly a frontsie-backsie moment here in the stock market. We have the euro plummeting and we look the other direction, a car-wreck that's not producing an ounce of rubber-necking, let alone a 100 car pileup. We have a bank group with severe number cuts that doesn't collapse.
And today we have a remarkable group of companies rallying; companies that have been under attack from short-sellers for as long as we can remember and they are all rallying. First is Netflix (NFLX), which has been on a tear ever since the year began as if either the sellers have walked away or the short-sellers have decided not to press their luck just in case the streaming business has gained steam. Netflix has raised the capital it needs. Maybe the negative story isn't playing out any longer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV