NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -- In case you missed them, here are the top 10 most popular articles and videos on TheStreet today.
Biotech columnist Adam Feuerstein answers readers' questions about health-care companies. (Stocks mentioned include AMRN, SPPI, ARNA)
Artisan Partners' defensive strategy pays off, and it may again protect investors this year. (Stocks mentioned include ARW, TDW, XEC, BRK.B, CSCO, RCII, FTI, DBD)
Philip van Doorn
For many of the largest regional banks, the big theme for 2012 will be an expected return of capital to investors, through dividend increases and share buybacks.
MSG's Cable Clash; Verizon's Foolish Fee; Groupon's Raw Deal; Sanford & Sears; Walgreen's Woes.
U.S. stocks are struggling to gain on solid domestic payrolls data.
Even the threat of a eurozone breakup may look tame alongside New York state's attorney general.
Ford, GM, Chrysler and Hyundai all produced winners in 2011, and the Cruze was the year's most important car.
Attractive valuations and diversified business models make large-cap banks preferred picks for analysts.
Here are some the areas that Buffett fans will be closely following in the new year.
Here are the buzziest gadgets expected to hit this year's Consumer Electronics Show next week in Las Vegas. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV