5 Tax Trends That Could Cost You in 2012
BOSTON (MainStreet) -- As millions of Americans sit down to crunch out this year's tax forms, they may want to start thinking about 2013.
"Uncertainty" is the best way to describe 2012's tax environment due to changing rules, deficit debates and election-year posturing.
|Political battles and a grab for more government revenue make 2012 an uncertain year for taxpayers.|
We took a look at five trends that may have a big impact on the government's bite in the months ahead:
Your 2012 taxes could benefit from what is usually a painful force of economics. There may actually be an upside to inflation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV