TJX (TJX) is an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. This stock is trading up 0.45% at $66.62 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $66.95 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $66.03-$66.9552-Week Range: $45.26-$66.55 Volume: 1.1 million Three-Month Average Volume: 2.75 million TJX has a market cap of $25.19 billion and an enterprise value of $24.77 billion. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 19.2 and a forward price-to-earnings of 14.94. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 13.4%, and for this year it's pegged 12.6%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for TJX Companies is extremely low at 1.7%. From a technical standpoint, TJX has started to trigger a breakout trade today now that the stock is continuing its move above some past overhead resistance at $65.50. The high for the stock was $66.55 yesterday and volume was very strong with over 4.3 million shares trading hands. The push higher in TJX today has moved the stock into all-time high territory, which is bullish price action. Market players should continue to look for long biased trades as long as TJX continues to trend above $65.50. TJX shows up on recent lists of Cramer's 7 Stocks for Your Buy List and Goldman Sachs' Consumer Stock Best Buys for 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV