Zumiez (ZUMZ) is a mall-based specialty retailer of action sports related apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories operating under the Zumiez brand name. This stock is trading up 1.5% at $31.44 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $31.63 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $30.47-$31.6352-Week Range: $15.85-$30.96 Volume: 600,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 540,881 Zumiez has a market cap of $965.9 million and an enterprise value of $826.3 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 28.59 and a forward price-to-earnings of 22.66. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 31.8%, and for next year it's pegged at 18.1%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Zumiez is extremely high at 22.4%. >>5 Large-Cap Stocks That Could Pop in 2012 From a technical standpoint, ZUMZ has started to trigger a major breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some past overhead resistance at $30.40 to $30.90 with solid volume. Traders should now look for a sustained high-volume move and close above those levels to signal that ZUMZ wants to challenge its 2010 high of $33.13. Look for ZUMZ to close near its daily highs and for volume to be well above 540,881 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV