Zumiez (ZUMZ) is a mall-based specialty retailer of action sports related apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories operating under the Zumiez brand name. This stock is trading up 1.5% at $31.44 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $31.63 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $30.47-$31.6352-Week Range: $15.85-$30.96 Volume: 600,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 540,881 Zumiez has a market cap of $965.9 million and an enterprise value of $826.3 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 28.59 and a forward price-to-earnings of 22.66. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 31.8%, and for next year it's pegged at 18.1%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Zumiez is extremely high at 22.4%. >>5 Large-Cap Stocks That Could Pop in 2012 From a technical standpoint, ZUMZ has started to trigger a major breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some past overhead resistance at $30.40 to $30.90 with solid volume. Traders should now look for a sustained high-volume move and close above those levels to signal that ZUMZ wants to challenge its 2010 high of $33.13. Look for ZUMZ to close near its daily highs and for volume to be well above 540,881 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV