Federal News Service LLC announced today the launch of its ELECTION 2012 service providing timely, accurate, verbatim transcripts covering every major presidential candidate as well as searchable TV and online monitoring.
“We’ve put together the big three components: online, TV and verbatim transcripts,” said Rebecca Snyder, Federal News Service’s vice president and general manager. “We created the new ELECTION 2012 service to provide a broad and deep perspective on the upcoming presidential election, delivered in a unique format that allows subscribers easy access to national as well as the all-important local sources,” she said.
“If you require reliable media monitoring and rapid delivery of what candidates actually said, then ELECTION 2012 is exactly what you need,” Snyder added.
Subscribers to ELECTION 2012 receive:
- Verbatim transcripts of public remarks by all the candidates, extending across key interviews, speeches and public appearances, along with complete transcripts of the debates,
- Monitoring of relevant print, online and broadcast election content at national, state and local levels from all broadcast markets nationwide,
- Extensive archives from the beginning of this campaign cycle with additional material added daily, and
- Searching, tracking and notification tools allowing subscribers to make efficient use of ELECTION 2012’s powerful capabilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV