Federal News Service LLC announced today the launch of its ELECTION 2012 service providing timely, accurate, verbatim transcripts covering every major presidential candidate as well as searchable TV and online monitoring.
“We’ve put together the big three components: online, TV and verbatim transcripts,” said Rebecca Snyder, Federal News Service’s vice president and general manager. “We created the new ELECTION 2012 service to provide a broad and deep perspective on the upcoming presidential election, delivered in a unique format that allows subscribers easy access to national as well as the all-important local sources,” she said.
“If you require reliable media monitoring and rapid delivery of what candidates actually said, then ELECTION 2012 is exactly what you need,” Snyder added.
Subscribers to ELECTION 2012 receive:
- Verbatim transcripts of public remarks by all the candidates, extending across key interviews, speeches and public appearances, along with complete transcripts of the debates,
- Monitoring of relevant print, online and broadcast election content at national, state and local levels from all broadcast markets nationwide,
- Extensive archives from the beginning of this campaign cycle with additional material added daily, and
- Searching, tracking and notification tools allowing subscribers to make efficient use of ELECTION 2012’s powerful capabilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV