Imperial Sugar Company Reports Compliance With NASDAQ Listing Rules
Imperial Sugar Company (NASDAQ: IPSU) filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2011 (“2011 Form 10-K”) with the SEC on January 6, 2012, regaining compliance with NASDAQ listing rules. On January 3, 2012 the Company received a letter from NASDAQ indicating that the Company was not in compliance with NASDAQ’s listing rules (Listing Rule 5250(c)(1)), as it had not filed its 2011 Form 10-K timely. As previously reported, the Company had not received audited financial statements from Louisiana Sugar Refining, LLC, a significant equity method investee, to allow the Company and its auditors to place reliance on such financial statements in its SEC filings. As a result, the Company was unable to file its 2011 Form 10-K timely.
About Imperial Sugar
Imperial Sugar Company is one of the largest processors and marketers of refined sugar in the United States to food manufacturers, retail grocers and foodservice distributors. The Company markets products nationally under the Imperial®, Dixie Crystals® and Holly® brands. For more information about Imperial Sugar, visit www.imperialsugar.com and www.iscnewsroom.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV