Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Investigates TranS1, Inc.
Attorney Advertising--Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of TranS1, Inc. (“TranS1” or the “Company”) (NASDAQGM:TSON - News), concerning whether the company and certain of its officers and directors have violated federal securities laws.
On October 17, 2011, TranS1, the Wilmington-based medical device company, announced in a regulatory filing that on or about October 6, 2011, the federal government subpoenaed documents from them. The subpoena from the Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Inspector General is "under the authority of the federal health care fraud and false claims statutes," the company said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. According to the filing, the subpoena seeks documents from January 1, 2008, through October 6, 2011. Following this news, the Company’s shares plummeted nearly 40%.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of TranS1, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email email@example.com. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm’s expertise includes general corporate work, private securities offerings, and securities arbitration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV