DANBURY, Conn., Jan. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Biodel Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOD) today announced that Dr. Errol De Souza, President and CEO of Biodel, will present a corporate update at the 30th Annual JPMorgan Healthcare Conference on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time ( 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time).
The JPMorgan Healthcare Conference will be held January 9-12, 2012, at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco, California.
Interested parties may access the presentation in the investor relations section of Biodel's website at www.biodel.com which will link to a live webcast to be archived for 90 days.About Biodel Inc. Biodel Inc. is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative treatments for diabetes that may be safer, more effective and more convenient for patients. We develop our product candidates by applying our proprietary formulation technologies to existing drugs in order to improve their therapeutic profiles. For further information regarding Biodel, please visit the company's website at www.biodel.com. BIOD-G CONTACT: Seth Lewis, +1-646-378-2952 SOURCE Biodel Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV