Central Bancorp Inc. Stock Upgraded (CEBK)
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 135.83% to $0.39 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CENTRAL BANCORP INC/MA has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -142.98%.
- The gross profit margin for CENTRAL BANCORP INC/MA is rather high; currently it is at 69.10%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, CEBK's net profit margin of 3.20% significantly trails the industry average.
- Despite the weak revenue results, CEBK has outperformed against the industry average of 24.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 7.8%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 49.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.40 million to $0.20 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, CENTRAL BANCORP INC/MA underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.