Central Bancorp Inc. Stock Upgraded (CEBK)
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 135.83% to $0.39 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CENTRAL BANCORP INC/MA has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -142.98%.
- The gross profit margin for CENTRAL BANCORP INC/MA is rather high; currently it is at 69.10%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, CEBK's net profit margin of 3.20% significantly trails the industry average.
- Despite the weak revenue results, CEBK has outperformed against the industry average of 24.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 7.8%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 49.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.40 million to $0.20 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, CENTRAL BANCORP INC/MA underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts