Second. Last month, we report -- announced selling a high-power ABTS burn-in system with individual device temperature control to one of the world's largest IC manufacturers. Their target application is for reliability testing and qualification of 2x nanometer technology, including mobile and tablet processors. This is another major win for our ABTS product family, and we hope to see follow-on orders after the delivery and acceptance of the first system.
Third, we shipped 3 additional ABTS burn-in systems to a leading Japanese microcontroller producer, and we expect to receive a follow-on order from their Singapore production site this quarter. This customer is a production account for us, and we believe they will purchase higher quantities of systems as their capacity ramps in the second half of calendar 2012.
Fourth, we designed and have shipped the first article of 4 new FOX-15 WaferPak cartridge designs to a leading automotive provider of magnetic sensors. This is important because we hope to see follow-on orders for production quantities of WaferPaks as their sensors are qualified by automobile manufacturers later this calendar year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV