NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on Nasdaq at the close of trading:
Orchard Supply Hardware Stores Corp. fell 24.9 percent to $16.72.
Oak Valley Bancorp fell 14.1 percent to $5.80.
Destination Maternity Corp. fell 9.9 percent to $15.01.Globe Splty Metals fell 9.2 percent to $12.58. EnerNOC Inc. fell 8.3 percent to $10.36. Resources Connection Inc. fell 8.0 percent to $10.14. Cray Inc. fell 7.3 percent to $6.21. Oncothyreon Inc. fell 7.2 percent to $6.79. Leap Wireless International Inc. fell 7.0 percent to $8.56. Gevo Inc. fell 6.8 percent to $6.02.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV