BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich., Jan. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter 2011 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, February 2, 2012. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss fourth quarter results that same day at 8:30 a.m. (ET).
A live audio webcast of the call will be available on PulteGroup's website at www.pultegroupinc.com. To listen to the webcast, log on at www.pultegroupinc.com five minutes prior to the call. An archive of the conference call will be available on the PulteGroup website.
For call participants, the dial-in number is (800) 510-9834 (access code is 31869881). The call will be recorded and available for replay from
February 2 through February 16, 2012. The replay dial-in number is (888) 286-8010 (access code is 97013794).
PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM), based in Bloomfield Hills, Mich., is one of America's largest home building companies with operations in approximately 60 markets throughout the country. Through its brand portfolio that includes Centex, Pulte Homes and Del Webb, the company is one of the industry's most versatile homebuilders able to meet the needs of multiple buyer groups and respond to changing consumer demand. PulteGroup conducts extensive research to provide home buyers with innovative solutions and new homes designed for the way people actually live today. As the most awarded home builder in customer satisfaction, PulteGroup brands have consistently ranked among top home builders in third-party customer satisfaction studies.
For more information about PulteGroup, Inc. and PulteGroup brands, see www.pultegroup.com; www.pulte.com; www.centex.com; www.delwebb.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV