WAYNE, N.J., Jan. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Valley National Bancorp (NYSE:VLY)("Valley"), the holding company for Valley National Bank, announced that it will release fourth quarter results for 2011 before the market opens on Thursday, January 26, 2012.
Valley's Chairman, President and CEO, Gerald H. Lipkin will host a conference call on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 11:00 AM (ET) to discuss Valley's fourth quarter earnings results. Interested parties are invited to listen in by dialing 1-800-288-8961. A replay of the teleconference will be available beginning at 12:30 PM on January 26th and ending at 11:59 PM on February 9th by dialing 800-475-6701 (International - 1-320-365-3844), access code 231964.
The teleconference will also be webcast live and archived on Valley's website through February 9, 2012. Those wishing to hear the webcast should register in advance.About Valley Valley is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey with nearly $16 billion in assets after the acquisition of State Bancorp. Its principal subsidiary, Valley National Bank, currently operates 211 branches in 147 communities serving 16 counties throughout northern and central New Jersey, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island. Valley National Bank is one of the largest commercial banks headquartered in New Jersey and is committed to providing the most convenient service, the latest in product innovations and an experienced and knowledgeable staff with a high priority on friendly customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information about Valley National Bank and its products and services, please visit www.valleynationalbank.com or call Customer Service 24/7 at 800-522-4100.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV