MEMPHIS, Tenn., Jan. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- International Paper (NYSE: IP) will release fourth-quarter and full-year 2011 earnings on Thursday, Feb. 2, before the opening of the New York Stock Exchange. The company will host a webcast to discuss earnings and current market conditions at 9 a.m. ET ( 8 a.m. CT) that day. All interested parties are invited to listen to the webcast via the company's Internet site at http://www.internationalpaper.com by clicking on the Investors tab and going to the Webcasts and Presentations page. A replay of the webcast will also be on the Web site beginning approximately two hours after the call.
Parties who wish to participate in the webcast via teleconference may dial +1 (706) 679-8242 or, within the U.S. only, (877) 316-2541, and ask to be connected to the International Paper Fourth-Quarter Earnings Call. The conference ID number is "40191658." Participants should call in no later than 8:45 a.m. ET ( 7:45 a.m. CT). An audio-only replay will be available for four weeks following the call. To access the replay, dial +1 (706) 645-9291 or, within the U.S. only, (800) 642-1687, and when prompted for the conference ID, enter "40191658."The company has tentatively scheduled the following earnings release dates for 2012:
- First Quarter 2012: Thursday, April 26
- Second Quarter 2012: Thursday, July 26
- Third Quarter 2012: Thursday, October 25
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV