MURRAY FRANK LLP Announces Investigation Of Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
MURRAY FRANK LLP is investigating claims of breach of fiduciary duties by certain members of the board of directors of Synovis Life Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNO) (“Synovis” or the “Company”) in relation to the acquisition of the Company by Baxter International Inc. (“Baxter”).
On December 13, 2011, Synovis and Baxter announced that they had entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Synovis will be acquired by Baxter, in an all-cash transaction under which Synovis stockholders will receive $28.00 in exchange for each share of Synovis common stock owned, a total value of approximately $325 million.
The investigation focuses on whether certain members of the board of directors breached their fiduciary duties in connection with their efforts to sell Synovis to Baxter at an inadequate price through an unfair process which significantly undervalues the Company.
If you are a current investor in Synovis, who purchased SYNO shares before December 13, 2011, and you wish to discuss this investigation or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Bridget V. Hamill at (800) 497-8076 or (212) 682-1818, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV