MURRAY FRANK LLP Announces Investigation Of Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
MURRAY FRANK LLP is investigating claims of breach of fiduciary duties by certain members of the board of directors of Synovis Life Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNO) (“Synovis” or the “Company”) in relation to the acquisition of the Company by Baxter International Inc. (“Baxter”).
On December 13, 2011, Synovis and Baxter announced that they had entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Synovis will be acquired by Baxter, in an all-cash transaction under which Synovis stockholders will receive $28.00 in exchange for each share of Synovis common stock owned, a total value of approximately $325 million.
The investigation focuses on whether certain members of the board of directors breached their fiduciary duties in connection with their efforts to sell Synovis to Baxter at an inadequate price through an unfair process which significantly undervalues the Company.
If you are a current investor in Synovis, who purchased SYNO shares before December 13, 2011, and you wish to discuss this investigation or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Bridget V. Hamill at (800) 497-8076 or (212) 682-1818, or by email at email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV