Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU), a global IT services company that offers a broad range of information technology services, including IT consulting, technology implementation and application outsourcing services, today announced its participation at two upcoming conferences in January. Each presentation will be webcast live, and an archive of the presentations will be available for a limited time on the “Investors” page of the Company’s website ( www.virtusa.com).
Virtusa’s Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Tom Holler, will be presenting at:
- The 14 th Annual Needham Growth Conference in New York City on January 10, 2012 at 4:10 p.m. Eastern Time
Virtusa’s Chief Financial Officer, Ranjan Kalia, will be presenting at:
- The Noble Financial Eighth Annual Equity Conference in Florida on January 17, 2012 at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time
About Virtusa CorporationVirtusa provides end-to-end information technology (IT) services to Global 2000 companies. These services, which include IT consulting, application maintenance, development, systems integration and managed services, leverage a unique Platforming methodology that transforms clients’ businesses through IT rationalization. Virtusa helps customers accelerate business outcomes by consolidating, rationalizing and modernizing their core customer-facing processes into one or more core systems. Virtusa delivers cost-effective solutions through a global delivery model, applying advanced methods such as Agile and Accelerated Solution Design to ensure that its solutions meet the clients’ requirements. As a result, its clients simultaneously reduce their IT operations cost while increasing their ability to meet changing business needs. Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, Virtusa has operations in North America, Europe and Asia. © 2011 All rights reserved. Virtusa, Accelerating Business Outcomes SM and all other related logos/service names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Virtusa Corporation in the US, UK, EU, India and/or Sri Lanka. All other company and service names are the property of their respective holders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV