Pioneer Investments today announced the declaration of dividends for three closed-end funds for January 2012. The closing market price, annualized market price distribution rate, NAV, and NAV distribution rate are based on data as of January 4, 2012.
|Ex Date:||January 17, 2012|
|Record Date:||January 19, 2012|
|Payable Date:||January 31, 2012|
|Fund||Distribution||Market Price||Market Price Distribution Rate||NAV||NAV Distribution Rate|
|Pioneer Diversified High Income Trust (NYSE Amex:HNW)||$0.1600||$19.15||10.02%||$18.84||10.19%|
|Pioneer Municipal High Income Trust (NYSE: MHI)||$0.0950||$14.81||7.70%||$13.60||8.38%|
|Pioneer Municipal High Income Advantage Trust (NYSE: MAV)||$0.0950||$14.49||7.87%||$12.45||9.16%|
|Taxable-Equivalent Distribution Rate at Market Price||Taxable-Equivalent Distribution Rate at NAV|
|Pioneer Municipal High Income Trust (NYSE: MHI)||11.85%||12.89%|
|Pioneer Municipal High Income Advantage Trust (NYSE: MAV)||12.11%||14.09%|
Taxable-Equivalent Distribution Rate is computed using the maximum federal tax rate .
The funds are closed-end investment companies. Two of these funds trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the following symbols: MHI and MAV. HNW trades on the NYSE Amex. Pioneer Investment Management, Inc. is each fund’s investment adviser.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV