Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court, Western District of Texas on behalf of purchasers of Pain Therapeutics, Inc. (“PTIE” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PTIE) securities between February 3, 2011 and October 17, 2011 (the “Class Period”).
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/pain-therapeutics-ptie/.
The Complaint alleges that during the Class Period PTIE made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose material facts regarding the Company’s new drug, REMOXY. Specifically, PTIE failed to disclose that due to deficiencies in the drug’s chemistry, manufacturing, and control, REMOXY was not approvable by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration due to chemistry, manufacturing, and control deficiencies that caused inconsistent results during laboratory tests.
On June 24, 2011, the Company announced that it received a Complete Response Letter from the FDA on the New Drug Application for REMOXY. In reaction to this news, PTIE's shares declined $3.94 per share or nearly 43%, to close at $5.30 per share on June 24, 2011.If you suffered a loss in PTIE stock you have until January 31, 2012 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn't require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://www.zlk.com/pain-therapeutics-ptie.html. Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV