Golden Enterprises, Inc.’s (NASDAQ: GLDC) Board of Directors today declared a quarterly dividend of $.0313 per share payable January 25, 2012 to stockholders of record on January 16, 2012.
Golden Enterprises, Inc.’s basic and diluted income per share for the thirteen weeks ended December 02, 2011 was $.04 compared to $.05 for the thirteen weeks ended November 26, 2010. Net sales for the quarter were $33,230,663 up 7.5% from the comparable period in fiscal 2011.
For the quarter, earnings were negatively impacted by increased selling, general and administrative expenses primarily associated with higher fuel cost. Margins, in spite of elevated commodity cost increased slightly over the same period last year through sales volume and product mix.
For the twenty-six weeks ended December 02, 2011, total net sales were $66,475,853 up 5.7% compared to last year. The basic and diluted income per share was $.10 compared to $.14 last year.The following is a summary of net sales and income information for the thirteen weeks and twenty-six weeks ended December 02, 2011 and November 26, 2010.
|Thirteen Weeks Ended||Twenty-Six Weeks Ended|
|December 02,||November 26,||December 02,||November 26,|
|Income before income taxes||727,972||872,620||1,846,799||2,605,959|
Basic and diluted income per share
Basic weighted shares outstanding
Diluted weighted shares outstanding
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV