To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening.
Nokia (NOK): "I think the stock's got a chance to go up a few bucks. I would speculate on it."
Dendreon (DNDN): "They said good things today. I think the stock can go higher, simply because of the short-squeeze."Chevron (CVX): "I think it's got a good yield; I would hold onto it." Schlumberger (SLB): "I would say you should buy it." Ford Motor (F): "I think you can ride Ford right here. America is strong and I think Ford is fine." American Capital Agency (AGNC): "I've given up fighting the tape on this one. I prefer Annaly Capital (NLY) but this one is OK." Peabody Energy (BTU): "I think the economy is getting stronger and Obama will be re-elected, so I don't want to own Peabody." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV