Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: TAST) today announced that the Company will present at the 14 th Annual ICR XChange Conference at The Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel in Florida. The presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, January 11, 2012 and will begin at 1:35 pm Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties may listen to a live webcast of this presentation by visiting the Company’s website at www.carrols.com , under the investor relations section or directly through ICR XChange website at http://icrxchange.com/2012 .
About the Company
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc., operating through its subsidiaries, including Carrols Corporation, is one of the largest restaurant companies in the United States. The Company operates three restaurant brands in the quick-casual and quick-service restaurant segments with 551 company-owned and operated restaurants in 17 states as of October 2, 2011, and 35 franchised restaurants in the United States, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Honduras, Trinidad, Venezuela and the Bahamas. Carrols Restaurant Group, through its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc., owns and operates the Pollo Tropical and Taco Cabana restaurant businesses. Carrols Restaurant Group is also the largest Burger King franchisee, based on number of restaurants, and has operated Burger King restaurants since 1976.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV