Zynga, (NASDAQ: ZNGA), the world’s leading social game developer, today announced the next mobile social game app in its 'With Friends' franchise: Scramble With Friends. Available on the App Store for iPhone and iPod touch , Scramble With Friends is a fun, social, fast-paced game that combines the brain bending fun of Zynga’s original Scramble with the classic features that have made 'With Friends' games beloved by millions – from celebrities to flight attendants.
“ Scramble With Friends takes one of Zynga’s earliest games and sprinkles the magic of ‘With Friends’ games to enhance play and bring players a raucously fun mobile social experience,” said David Ko, chief mobile officer for Zynga. “Our 'With Friends' franchise brings new twists to classic favorites and Scramble With Friends is no different. We’re dedicated to innovating in mobile social games and bringing more play into everyone’s day wherever and whenever they want.”
Scramble With Friends is a made-for-mobile game where players compete against opponents to beat the clock and find as many words as possible on the game board. Each match consists of three rounds of two-minutes, and the player with the highest point total at the end wins. The game is social, simple, fast, and bonus-packed.
- Multi-Round: When the clock starts, find as many words as your eye can spy and watch the points rain down. The game consists of three rounds:
- Round One: Classic play with standard point values for each letter.
- Round Two: 'Double Down', includes double letter and word values strewn throughout the game board.
- Round Three: 'Triple Crown' with triple letter and word scores.
- Power-Ups: Before each round, players are able to stock-up with special Power Ups:
- Freeze: Take a moment to chill by temporarily stopping the clock to find more words.
- Inspiration: Got scrambler’s block? Inspiration highlights up to three words you haven’t found yet.
- Scramble: Shake things up by using Scramble to give a new view of the game board (5 uses per match).
- 'With Friends' Magic: Scramble With Friends offers all of the elements that make ‘With Friends’ games easy to pick up and hard to put down:
- Turn-based, allowing players to play at their own pace.
- Similar scoring and the same dictionary and match-making engine as Words With Friends.
- In-game chat included – great for trash talking, or whispering sweet nothings into each other’s phones.
- Connect "with friends” – players can connect Scramble With Friends with their existing 'With Friends' account or utilize Facebook Connect to easily find new friends to challenge.
- Tokens of Play: Players start each match with tokens that are replenished over a period of 20-minutes. Each players can choose to spend a token for an additional Power-Up, adding a layer of strategy for how the game is played. Additional tokens are available through In-App purchase on the App Store.
Scramble With Friends is available for free on the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore.For more information about Scramble With Friends, visit: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scramble-with-friends-free/id485084223?mt=8. For game images and additional information, please contact email@example.com. More information can also be found via the Zynga blog http://www.zynga.com/about/blog.php. About Zynga Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) is the world's largest social game developer with more than 227 million monthly active users playing their games which include CityVille, FarmVille, CastleVille, Indiana Jones Adventure World, FrontierVille, Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Mafia Wars 2, Empires & Allies, Zynga Poker, Pioneer Trail, Cafe World, and Treasure Isle. Zynga Inc. games are available on a number of global platforms including Facebook, Google+, MySpace, Yahoo, Tencent, the iPad, the iPhone and Android devices. Through Zynga.org, Zynga players have raised more than $10 million for world social causes. Zynga Inc. is headquartered in San Francisco. For more information, visit www.zynga.com or www.zynga.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV