UBS Investment Bank today announced coupon payments for seven ETRACS exchange traded notes (the “ETNs”), all traded on the NYSE Arca. Three of the ETNs are linked to Alerian MLP Indexes: ETRACS Alerian MLP Infrastructure ETN (Ticker: MLPI), ETRACS 2x Monthly Leveraged Long Alerian MLP Infrastructure ETN (Ticker: MLPL) and ETRACS Alerian Natural Gas MLP Index ETN (Ticker: MLPG). One ETN is linked to the Wells Fargo MLP Index: ETRACS Wells Fargo MLP ETN (Ticker: MLPW). Two of the ETNs are linked to the Wells Fargo Business Development Company Index: ETRACS Wells Fargo Business Development Company ETN (Ticker: BDCS) and ETRACS 2x Leveraged Long Wells Fargo Business Development Company ETN (Ticker: BDCL). And finally, one ETN linked to The Fisher-Gartman Risk Index: ETRACS Fisher-Gartman Risk On ETN (Ticker: ONN).
The table below summarizes the relevant coupon information for the seven ETNs:
|NYSE Arca Ticker||Name||Coupon Valuation Date||Ex-Date||Record Date||Payment Date||Coupon Amount per Note||Current Yield (annualized)*|
|MLPI||ETRACS AlerianMLP InfrastructureETN||12/30/2011||01/11/2012||01/13/2012||01/24/2012||$0.4060||4.91%|
|MLPL||ETRACS 2xMonthly LeveragedLong Alerian MLPInfrastructure ETN||12/30/2011||01/11/2012||01/13/2012||01/24/2012||$0.9593||9.43%|
|MLPG||ETRACS AlerianNatural Gas MLPIndex ETN||12/29/2011||01/11/2012||01/13/2012||01/24/2012||$0.4202||5.66%|
|MLPW||ETRACS WellsFargo MLP ETN||12/23/2011||01/11/2012||01/13/2012||01/24/2012||$0.3457||5.08%|
|BDCS||ETRACS WellsFargo BusinessDevelopmentCompany ETN||12/30/2011||01/11/2012||01/13/2012||01/24/2012||$0.4654||9.16%|
|BDCL||ETRACS 2xLeveraged LongWells FargoBusinessDevelopmentCompany ETN||12/30/2011||01/11/2012||01/13/2012||01/24/2012||$0.8197||18.74%|
|ONN||ETRACS Fisher-Gartman Risk OnETN||12/30/2011||01/11/2012||01/13/2012||01/24/2012||$0.2510||1.00%|
* “Current Yield” equals the current Coupon Amount annualized and divided by the closing price of the ETNs on December 30, 2011 or, if the closing price is not available on December 30, 2011, the previous available closing price, and rounded to two decimal places for ease of analysis. The Current Yield is not indicative of future coupon payments, if any, on the ETNs. You are not guaranteed any coupon or distribution amount under the ETNs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV