3. Interxion Holding (INXN) provides carrier-neutral collocation data center services in Europe, and supports over 1,100 customers through 28 data centers located in 11 countries facilitating the protection, connection, and process and distribution of information. Within its data centers, the company enables customers to connect to a range of telecommunications carriers, Internet service providers and other customers.
Eighty-two percent of the 11 analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. The stock's average 12-month price target is $17.19, up 26.7% from the current price, according to a Bloomberg consensus.
For the 2011 third quarter, revenue rose 13% year-over-year to $79.4 million. Recurring revenue rose 17% year-over-year to $74.5 million, representing 94% of total revenue. Adjusted EBITDA reached $32 million, up 20% year-over-year, while adjusted EBITDA margin expanded to 40.3% from 38.1% in the prior year period. Net profit rose 16% year-over-year to $8.84 million.The company has reaffirmed its 2011 guidance and expects revenue to be in the range of $306.4 million to $314.1 million. Adjusted EBITDA is seen between $116.7 million and $121.8 million, while capital expenditure is expected to range from $179.5 million to $205.2 million range. In Nov. 2011, the company announced an agreement with Hibernia Atlantic to host a Point-of-Presence (POP) for its high-capacity fiber optic cable system at Interxion's Dublin 2 (DUB2) data center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV