3. Interxion Holding (INXN - Get Report) provides carrier-neutral collocation data center services in Europe, and supports over 1,100 customers through 28 data centers located in 11 countries facilitating the protection, connection, and process and distribution of information. Within its data centers, the company enables customers to connect to a range of telecommunications carriers, Internet service providers and other customers.
9 IT Services Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.