5. iGATE (IGTE) is an integrated Technology and Operations (iTOPS) company providing businesses end-to-end solutions that leverage technology, thus enabling clients to enhance their business performance. It targets large- and medium-sized organizations across industry verticals such as financial services, insurance, manufacturing, media and healthcare.
9 IT Services Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts