6. Syntel (SYNT) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes to Global 2000 companies. The company organizes its business into four segments: Application Outsourcing, Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO), e-Business, and Team Sourcing.
Of the 13 analysts covering the stock, 62% recommend a buy and 31% rate a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 20.6% to $56.00 in the upcoming 12 months.
Syntel's revenue for the third quarter of 2011 increased 19% to $167.6 million compared with $140.5 million in the 2010 period and up 7% from $157 million in the prior quarter. Net income for the third quarter was $26.2 million, or 63 cents per diluted share. At the end of the quarter, global headcount stood at 18,293, up 12% from the earlier year.The company's revenue guidance for full year 2011 is $635 million to $640 million and EPS in the range of $2.65 to $2.73. Recently, Syntel declared regular quarterly dividend of 6 cents per share payable Jan. 13 to shareholders of record Dec. 30, 2011. Syntel recently announced a systems integration partnership with Aras, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider offering clients an open source option to meet their PLM challenges. The company has also signed an implementation partnership with Pyxis Mobile, a provider of the only cross-device mobile application development platform.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV