8. Sapient Corporation (SAPE) is a global services company that helps clients transform their businesses in the areas of marketing and technology. The company has three business units: SapientNitro, Sapient Global Markets and Sapient Government Services.
Of the 13 analysts covering the stock, 54% recommend a buy and 38% rated a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 16.8% to $14.59 in the upcoming 12 months.
For the 2011 third quarter, SAPE reported service revenue of $262.7 million compared to $217.1 million in the same quarter last year, an increase of $45.7 million or 21%. Net income for the quarter was $19.1 million, up from $14.2 million recorded in the same quarter last year. Diluted net income per share was 13 cents, vs. 10 cents in the previous year's quarter.For the fourth quarter, the company's fourth quarter service revenue guidance is between $258 million and $266 million. Non-GAAP operating margin is seen ranging from 14.5% to 15.5%. Recently, Sapient Nitro announced a partnership with Vail Resorts to launch the second-generation EpicMix program for its second ski and snowboard season. Sapient Global Markets has announced the launch of a Global Distributed Delivery (GDD) capability for Geneva, a tool for customers to achieve compliance, shorten project timelines, and improve efficiency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV