8. Sapient Corporation (SAPE - Get Report) is a global services company that helps clients transform their businesses in the areas of marketing and technology. The company has three business units: SapientNitro, Sapient Global Markets and Sapient Government Services.
Of the 13 analysts covering the stock, 54% recommend a buy and 38% rated a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 16.8% to $14.59 in the upcoming 12 months.
For the 2011 third quarter, SAPE reported service revenue of $262.7 million compared to $217.1 million in the same quarter last year, an increase of $45.7 million or 21%. Net income for the quarter was $19.1 million, up from $14.2 million recorded in the same quarter last year. Diluted net income per share was 13 cents, vs. 10 cents in the previous year's quarter.For the fourth quarter, the company's fourth quarter service revenue guidance is between $258 million and $266 million. Non-GAAP operating margin is seen ranging from 14.5% to 15.5%. Recently, Sapient Nitro announced a partnership with Vail Resorts to launch the second-generation EpicMix program for its second ski and snowboard season. Sapient Global Markets has announced the launch of a Global Distributed Delivery (GDD) capability for Geneva, a tool for customers to achieve compliance, shorten project timelines, and improve efficiency.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts