8. Sapient Corporation (SAPE) is a global services company that helps clients transform their businesses in the areas of marketing and technology. The company has three business units: SapientNitro, Sapient Global Markets and Sapient Government Services.
Of the 13 analysts covering the stock, 54% recommend a buy and 38% rated a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 16.8% to $14.59 in the upcoming 12 months.
For the 2011 third quarter, SAPE reported service revenue of $262.7 million compared to $217.1 million in the same quarter last year, an increase of $45.7 million or 21%. Net income for the quarter was $19.1 million, up from $14.2 million recorded in the same quarter last year. Diluted net income per share was 13 cents, vs. 10 cents in the previous year's quarter.For the fourth quarter, the company's fourth quarter service revenue guidance is between $258 million and $266 million. Non-GAAP operating margin is seen ranging from 14.5% to 15.5%. Recently, Sapient Nitro announced a partnership with Vail Resorts to launch the second-generation EpicMix program for its second ski and snowboard season. Sapient Global Markets has announced the launch of a Global Distributed Delivery (GDD) capability for Geneva, a tool for customers to achieve compliance, shorten project timelines, and improve efficiency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV