This release includes forward-looking statements concerning a Phase I trial of the Company's investigational compound BAX 855, including with respect to expectations related to clinical outcomes. The statements are based on assumptions about many important factors, including the following, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements: timely submission and approval of anticipated regulatory filings; clinical results validating the use of BAX 855 to treat patients with severe hemophilia A; satisfaction of regulatory and other requirements; actions of regulatory bodies and other governmental authorities; and other risks identified in Baxter's most recent filing on Form 10-K and other SEC filings, all of which are available on the company's website. Baxter does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
- What is Hemophilia? World Federation of Hemophilia. Accessed on: 29 June 2011. Available at: http://www.wfh.org/2/1/1_1_1_What_Is_Hemophilia.htm
- Frequently Asked Questions About Hemophilia. World Federation of Hemophilia. Accessed on: 24 August 2011. Available at: http://www.wfh.org/index.asp?lang=EN
- Hemophilia A. National Hemophilia Foundation. Accessed on: 29 June 2011. Available at http://www.hemophilia.org/NHFWeb/MainPgs/MainNHF.aspx?menuid=180&contentid=45&rptname=bleeding.
Deb Spak, (847) 948-2349
Brian Kyhos, (847) 948-4210
Investor Contacts Mary Kay Ladone, (847) 948-3371 Clare Trachtman, (847) 948-3085
SOURCE Nektar Therapeutics
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts