The latest version of Magic Guitar, released on Dec. 14, has several new additions, including new songs and the ability to add vibrato to the guitar.
The app allows you to play a guitar without spending a fortune on an actual one. After downloading the app, your iPhone turns into a guitar. Beams of light will approach your fingers, and by pressing and holding them, you can hear each note. Shaking the phone brings new fun to playing the guitar.
There are plenty of your old favorites on the app, with songs by KISS, The Rolling Stones, Sublime, Lady GaGa, Santana, and others. You can even pick different guitar sounds, such as electric or acoustic if you prefer.You can share the songs you've played on the app via social media, including Twitter, Facebook, and email. Once you've mastered your new guitar, you get rewarded for playing. As you become better on the app (which was admittedly a little hard to get used to), you can unlock certain achievements, such as new songs and move towards the top of the points leader board.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV