A New Name On The Airwaves As The NFL Playoffs Kick Off
NEW YORK, Jan. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Football fans will be introduced to a new name across the sports broadcasting landscape this weekend as the NFL playoffs begin. Dial Global (NASDAQ: DIAL), a diverse radio programming and advertising sales company, will be the home of NFL Football as a result of its recent merger with Westwood One. Westwood One's 25th consecutive season producing the NFL playoffs and Super Bowl will be heard exclusively on the Dial Global Radio Network.
"We are extremely proud to be associated with the NFL and to serve as the radio home for this great product," said Spencer Brown and David Landau, co-CEO's of Dial Global. "In bringing Dial Global and Westwood One together we sought to provide a broader and more diverse range of programming and services to our vast network of radio stations. With Westwood One sports coverage on the Dial Global Radio Network, we are accomplishing not only this, but also hope to bring the NFL to more radio listeners than ever before."
Howard Deneroff, Executive Producer of Dial Global Sports, said, "Listeners will hear the same standard of play-by-play commentary and overall production that they've come to expect from Westwood One on the Dial Global Radio Network. We are extremely excited about the merger, our broader platform and the future opportunities it might provide."
The following is the full broadcast schedule of games and announcers for the first two rounds of the NFL Playoffs:Wild Card Playoffs
- Saturday, January 7th, 2012, 4:00 PM ET: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans – Howard David (play by play), Tony Boselli (analyst), and Mark Malone (sidelines)
- Saturday, January 7th, 2012, 7:45 PM ET: Detroit Lions @ New Orleans Saints – Dave Sims (pbp), James Lofton (analyst), and Hub Arkush (sidelines)
- Sunday, January 8th, 2012, 12:30 PM ET: Atlanta Falcons @ New York Giants – Ian Eagle (pbp), Trent Green (analyst) and Laura Okmin (sidelines)
- Sunday, January 8th, 2012, 4:15 PM ET: Pittsburgh Steelers @ Denver Broncos – Kevin Harlan (pbp), Dan Fouts (analyst), and Steve Tasker (sidelines)
- Saturday, January 14, 2012, 4:00 PM ET: TBA @ San Francisco 49ers – Kevin Kugler (pbp), Mark Malone (analyst) and Scott Kaplan (sidelines)
- Saturday, January 14, 2012, 7:45 PM ET: TBA @ New England Patriots – Dave Sims (pbp), James Lofton (analyst), and Hub Arkush (sidelines)
- Sunday, January 15, 2012, 12:30 PM ET: TBA @ Baltimore Ravens – Ian Eagle (pbp), Trent Green (analyst) and Tony Boselli (sidelines)
- Sunday, January 15, 2012, 4:15 PM ET: TBA @ Green Bay Packers – Kevin Harlan (pbp), Dan Fouts (analyst), and Steve Tasker (sidelines)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV