SED International Holdings, Inc. (Amex: SED), a multinational supply chain management provider and distributor of leading computer technology, consumer electronics, small appliances, housewares and personal care products, today announced that the Company will participate in following tradeshows during the first quarter of calendar 2012 and invites attendees to visit the Company’s booth and/or schedule meetings with its representatives.
- January 4-6: The 2012 PPAI Expo (promotion/incentive dealer show) – Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV, Booth #8507.
- January 9-12: The Premier Companies 2012 Annual Dealer Convention (RTO franchise show) – Casa Marina Resort, Key West, FL.
- January 10-13: 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) – Las Vegas Convention Center.
- February 15-16: SED Lehrhoff Winter Show (major housewares, small appliances and personal care trade show) – Crowne Plaza, Secaucus, NJ.
- February 26-29: PrimeTime! (Nationwide Marketing Group’s winter show) – Gaylord Palms, Orlando, FL, Booth #2701.
- February 26-29: TRIB Group and BrandSource Convention (RTO buying group show) – The Marriott Orlando World Center, Orlando, FL.
- March 10-13: International Home + Housewares Show 2012 – McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, Booth #1886 (exhibiting under the Sterling Imports name and displaying the Emeril brand of products).
- March 27-29: ISC West 2012 (surveillance industry show) – Sands Convention Center Exhibit Hall, Las Vegas, NV.
At these shows, SED will showcase a wide range of new and leading products, as well as share information with attendees about the Company’s flexible financing programs, full-featured fulfillment services, same-day shipping with 99.9% accuracy, solution selling and dedicated account representative practices, and innovative sales incentive initiatives, including its popular customer loyalty program, SED Rewards™.
ABOUT SED INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC.
Founded in 1980, SED International Holdings, Inc. is a multinational, preferred distributor of leading computer technology, consumer electronics, small appliances, housewares, and personal care products. The company also offers custom-tailored supply chain management services ideally suited to meet the priorities and distribution requirements of the e-commerce, Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer markets. Headquartered near Atlanta, Georgia with business operations in California; Florida; Georgia; New Jersey; Texas; Bogota, Colombia and Buenos Aires, Argentina, SED serves a customer base of over 10,000 channel partners and retailers in the US and Latin America. To learn more, please visit www.SEDonline.com; or follow us on Twitter @SEDIntl.Statements made in this Press Release that are not historical or current facts are "forward-looking statements.” These statements often can be identified by the use of terms such as "may," "will," "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "approximate" or "continue," or the negative thereof. The Company wishes to caution readers not to place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date made. Any forward-looking statements represent management's best judgment as to what may occur in the future. However, forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and important factors beyond the control of the Company that could cause actual results and events to differ materially from historical results of operations and events and those presently anticipated or projected. These factors include adverse economic conditions, entry of new and stronger competitors, inadequate capital, unexpected costs, failure to gain product approval in foreign countries and failure to capitalize upon access to new markets. The Company disclaims any obligation to revise any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of such statement or to reflect the occurrence of anticipated or unanticipated events. These factors and others are discussed in the “Management's Discussion and Analysis" section of the Company's Reports on Forms 10-K and 10-Q available at www.sec.gov .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV