Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Stock Upgraded (PESI)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 43.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Although PESI's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.16, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- 37.90% is the gross profit margin for PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SVCS which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 18.30% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 635.58% to $9.26 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SVCS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 2.29%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.