Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Stock Upgraded (PESI)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 43.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Although PESI's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.16, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- 37.90% is the gross profit margin for PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SVCS which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 18.30% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 635.58% to $9.26 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SVCS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 2.29%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts