PacWest Bancorp Stock Upgraded (PACW)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 280.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3.50 million to $13.30 million.
- The gross profit margin for PACWEST BANCORP is currently very high, coming in at 89.40%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, PACW's net profit margin of 16.70% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 97.36% to $59.61 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 97.36%, PACWEST BANCORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 1651.58%.
- PACWEST BANCORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PACWEST BANCORP reported poor results of -$1.81 versus -$0.29 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.40 versus -$1.81).
- PACW, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 3.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 6.3%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV