LAFAYETTE, La., Jan. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- IBERIABANK Corporation (NASDAQ: IBKC), the parent holding company of IBERIABANK ( www.iberiabank.com), announced today that it will release fourth quarter 2011 results after the close of business on Tuesday, January 24, 2012, and follow with a conference call the next morning.
The fourth quarter release of earnings will be distributed through PR Newswire the evening of Tuesday, January 24, 2012, followed by a live conference call, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Central Time on Wednesday, January 25, 2012. Interested persons may access the conference call by dialing 1-800-230-1096. The confirmation code for the call is 231990. A replay of the call will be available until midnight Central Time on February 1, 2012, by dialing 1-800-475-6701. The access code for the replay is 231990.
At September 30, 2011, IBERIABANK Corporation had total assets of $11.5 billion, shareholders' equity of $1.5 billion, and a tangible common equity ratio of 9.77%. The Company's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "IBKC."IBERIABANK Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana. The Company has 266 combined offices, including 173 bank branch offices in Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, Texas, and Florida, 24 title insurance offices in Arkansas and Louisiana, and mortgage representatives in 61 locations in 12 states. The company has six locations with representatives of IBERIA Wealth Advisors in four states, and one office of IBERIA Capital Partners, L.L.C. SOURCE IBERIABANK Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV