U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (Nasdaq: GROW), a boutique registered investment adviser specializing in natural resources and emerging markets, will host an upcoming webcast titled Outlook: 2012 on Thursday, January 5, 2012, at 4:15pm ET (3:15pm CT). Click here to register.
John Mauldin, President of Millenium Wave Advisors and author of Endgame: The End of the Debt Supercycle and How it Changes Everything, will join Frank Holmes, U.S. Global’s CEO and Chief Investment Officer, and other members of the investment team for a lively discussion on what to expect from global markets in 2012.
The presenters will try to answer each of the following:
- Will global markets retreat or rebound in 2012?
- Will the eurozone crisis continue to linger?
- Will gold reach new record highs?
- Will demand for natural resources be resilient?
- Will there be a hard or soft landing in China?
“The new year brings exciting new opportunities but many investors are uncertain about the strength of the global economy,” says Frank Holmes. “Our presentation will offer some useful insight into what we can expect from global markets in 2012.”Click here to register for the free webcast or visit the U.S. Global Investors website at www.usfunds.com. About U.S. Global Investors, Inc. U.S. Global Investors, Inc. ( www.usfunds.com) is a boutique investment adviser that focuses on profitable niche markets around the world. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, the company offers financial solutions and provides transfer agency and other services to the U.S. Global Investors Funds and other clients.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts