SemiLEDs Corporation (NASDAQ: LEDS), will report financial results for the fiscal first quarter ended November 30, 2011, before market open on Wednesday, January 11, 2012. The Company will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss these results at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (5:00 a.m. PST, 9:00 p.m. CST).
Investors may access a live webcast of this conference call by visiting: http://investors.semileds.com/events.cfm
An audio replay of the conference call will also be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call. The audio replay will remain available until Friday, January 13, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST and can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112 if you are calling from within the United States or 719-457-0820 if you are calling from outside the United States and entering the replay pass code 1543778.
A replay of the webcast will be available on the Investors section of the Company’s web site approximately three hours after the conclusion of the call and remain available for approximately 90 calendar days.About SemiLEDs SemiLEDs develops and manufactures LED chips and LED components primarily for general lighting applications, including street lights and commercial, industrial and residential lighting. SemiLEDs sells blue, green and ultraviolet (UV) LED chips under the MvpLED brand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV