To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
Valero Energy (VLO): "I'm not crazy about the refiners right now. It does have a 3% yield, so there's no reason to sell it right now. I'd wait until it goes higher."
American Campus Communities (ACC): "That is a great stock with a great run and a decent yield. I would hold into it and buy more if it yields over 4%."Halliburton (HAL): "Long term I'll endorse it. Short term it's a battleground." Verizon (VZ): "I think it's OK to take some off the table and roll it into AT&T (T). It's good to be diversified." EOG Resources (EOG): "Listen up, EOG is worth $50 a share more than it trades for. I want to buy it with both hands." Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): "No, no, no. I want you in Intel (INTC) or Qualcomm (QCOM) if you want growth. There's no reason to own AMD." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV