Am I Diversified?
Cramer said he's not a fan of Armour, but otherwise this portfolio is properly diversified.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on American Campus Communities (ACC), Halliburton (HAL), Verizon (VZ), AT&T (T), EOG Resources (EOG), Intel (INTC) and Qualcomm (QCOM). Cramer was bearish on Valero Energy (VLO) and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD).
Sucker's GameIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer said "enough already" with the questions regarding Yahoo! (YHOO) and Research in Motion (RIMM). These companies just don't matter anymore, he said. Cramer explained that both Yahoo! and Research in Motion are no longer trading on their fundamentals, they're trading on takeover rumors. This is a sucker's game, he explained. Cramer said companies that are losing customers don't get bought and neither do those where the estimates are too high. Both of these companies, said Cramer, are losing market share and have estimates that are still far too high. When it comes to cell phones, Cramer said that Apple (AAPL), a stock which he owns for his charitable trust,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV