4. WABCO Holdings (WBC), with a market cap exceeding $2.8 billion, is a provider of electronic and mechanical products for the commercial truck, trailer, bus and passenger car manufacturers. The company manufactures and sells control systems, including advanced braking, stability, suspension, transmission control and air compressing and processing systems.
In the last 12 months, WABCO had ROA of 21.38%, while total asset turnover ratio was 1.67. For the same period, ROE and ROCE were 78.21% and 59.56%, respectively. The stock is trading at 10.33 times earnings against the industry P/E of 13.42, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
For the 2011 third quarter, total sales stood at $706.3 million, compared to $545.2 million reported in same quarter previous year. Net income rose 90.4% to $83.8 million. Earnings per diluted share increased to $1.25 from 68 cents reported in the 2010 quarter. The company repurchased 1.6 million shares at a total cost of $80 million.WABCO will supply its Adaptive Cruise Control to Yutong in China -- the world's largest manufacturer of buses -- as part of an expanded long-term agreement to furnish advanced safety technologies. The company has also announced that it will supply Trailer Electronic Braking Systems with its roll stability support function to Krone, a leading European manufacturer of agricultural trailers and machinery. The company's sales guidance for full year 2011 is 22% to 25% higher, while EPS is expected to range from $4.55 to $4.80 per diluted share. Operating margin is seen hovering at around 13.2% to 13.8%. All the eight analysts covering the stock have a buy on it. There are no sell or hold recommendations. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 42.7% to $63.71 in the upcoming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV